Please see chart below to access all the dates for the startup of 2020 Fall Sports at Edgewood and Braden. 2020 Tryout Schedule
- Masks Must be worn to and from practice and during non-strenuous activity.
- Athletes must bring their own water
- Social distance when applicable.
Just a few reminders.
- Parents/Guardians MUST make sure your Final Forms account has been updated for the 2020-21 school year. All Forms must be signed, and your student must be registered in their sports team. Additional Forms may be added which will require you to log in again to complete. https://
- An additional COVID-19 waiver has been added into Final Forms called “Responsible Restart Program Consent and Release Form.” Please log back in to sign. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO START OF WORKOUTS.
- Physicals must be current and online in the Athletics office. Please print off the OHSAA Physical form off your final forms account or here if a blank is needed (PPE_2020-21 )
- Workout Schedules will be sent out to our athletes via remind. Click here to join your remind account for your teams: Remind-Codes1
- Athletic Fees $190 for high school, must be played prior to your first contest or you will not be permitted to play. These must be paid online through PayPams. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, at this time we are currently working remotely so the PREFERRED payment method is via PayPams. If you are unable or do not wish to pay via PayPams, payment by check/money order (made payable to BUCKEYE LOCAL SCHOOLS) may be sent to Buckeye Treasurer’s Office, 3436 Edgewood Drive, Ashtabula, OH 44004 as we are retrieving and processing our mail. Thank you.
Any questions? Please email email@example.com