Congratulations and Best of Luck to Braden Bulldog Sarah Coxon as she travels to the 2019 Middle School Track and Field Championships this Saturday in Lancaster, OH.
The Braden Bulldog record holder at 38 ft 6 1/2 inches is currently ranked 7th in the state of Ohio among all 7th and 8th grade student athletes.
The schedule of events for the state meet is as follows.
2019 7th & 8th Grade Track & Field State Championships
Saturday, May 11th at 9:30 AM
LANCASTER HIGH SCHOOL
1312 Granville Pike, Lancaster, OH 43130
• Field events begin at 9:30 AM
• Running events begin at 11:30 AM
• Timed finals for all running events – 3 seeded heats
• 20 running events and 10 field events
• 6 events for seated athletes will be sponsored – 100m, 400m, shot put
• Entry fee is $10.00 per athlete-per event. The OHSAA will invoice schools after the meet.
Best of Luck Sarah!