BEST OF LUCK TO OUR WARRIOR WRESTLING TEAM & COACH STOLFER!
Event Timeline – Saturday, February 2, 2019
Beachwood High School
25100 Fairmount Blvd, Beachwood, OH 44122
ADMISSION FEE: (All Day Pass) $8.00 for adults, students & senior citizens
7:15am Doors & scales will open in order for wrestlers to check their weight. 8:00 AM – Weigh-Ins & Doors will open for spectators 8:40 AM
Coaches Meeting – Beachwood High School Wrestling Room 9:00 AM –
1st Round (Rat-tail matches – Round of 32) and 2nd Round on 4 mats
● Two mats will be set up in our South Gym and two mats will be set up in our Auxillary Gym located within the South Gym. Once teams are seeded by the OHSAA we will assign first round mats.
● Matches will run sequentially on the next available mat in accordance with the match number designated on the bracket through the completion of the 2nd round (Round of 16).
● Depending on number of teams at site, the first four matches could be rat-tail matches (round of 32), 2nd Round matches (round of 16), or a combination of both.
● Teams not beginning at 9:00 AM will be permitted a 10-minute warm-up period prior to the start of their 2nd Round match.
● All dual meets begin at the 106-pound weight class.
Quarterfinals: All four quarter finals will begin immediately after the conclusion of the final match in the 2nd round.
Semifinals: Semi finals will begin immediately after the conclusion of the final match in the quarterfinals. All semi final matches will start at the same time and will be wrestled in the Beachwood HS South Gym. We will do formal introductions prior to the start of this round by weight class.
Finals: Finals will begin immediately after the conclusion of the final match in semifinals. The finals will be wrestled in the Beachwood HS South Gym. We will do formal introductions prior to the start of this round by weight class.
Awards: All awards will be given upon the completion of the final match to the Regional Championship and Runner Up teams.
State Finals: will be at 11:00 AM, Sunday, February 10, 2019 at St. John Arena on the campus of The Ohio State University. See www.ohsaa.org for times.